180 vues

Sina Weibo has banned 145 internet celebrity accounts

Membre hors ligne

1 sujet 0 réponse

30/12/2021 09:08 Message non lu

China's Twitter-like Sina Weibo has banned 145 internet celebrity accounts for publishing information harmful for maintaining social order, including those that endanger national sovereignty and territorial integrity, instigate ethnic hatred and discrimination, insult and slander martyrs, and incite illegal gatherings.

It was not immediately clear how many of the 145 accounts were shut down for defending Wu. Several other celebrities, such as debater and media personality Ma Weiwei, also had their accounts suspended after they defended earlier allegations against Wu in 2016, and have since apologized for their actions, according to the Global Times.

The shutdown of Weibo accounts highlights how internet and social media platforms are required to strictly comply with content guidelines and censorship rules in China, where authorities dictate what can or cannot be published online.

The 145 banned accounts include an internet celebrity nicknamed "Yijinyexing Yan Gong Zi" who has been swirled in controversy for remarks on some hot topics, such as the sex scandal of Chinese-Canadian pop idol Kris Wu.

The shutdown of accounts also come at a time when the Chinese government has tightened its grip over the internet and technology sector.

Pop-ups should not carry news content that has been illegally compiled by commercial websites or self-media accounts that are not authorized to do so, the administration said, and news titles should not mislead the public by hyping up hot topics of the day or distorting facts in order to be more eye-catching. The media should not give too many details of bloody scenes at emergency events and disasters, it added.

Do you want to get a Sina Webo Account to pay close attention to celebrity, including Weibo Account of Miles Wei, Xu Kai, Xiao Zhan, Wan Peng, Chen Xiao and more? There is a chance for you to get Cheap Weibo Accounts at https://www.z2u.com/sina-weibo/accounts-5-12395 now, including Phone Verified Account PVA, Weibo Account without Phone Number, Bulk, business, Verified Weibo Company Account, weibo international account, and Sina Webo Account with followers!
22 participants

287 réponses

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 469 réponses

30/03/2024 11:00 Message non lu

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. readywise emergency food supply

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 469 réponses

31/03/2024 09:18 Message non lu

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. RPL Kits

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 469 réponses

04/04/2024 14:03 Message non lu

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Skrota bilen Göteborg

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

07/04/2024 09:49 Message non lu

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. buzzbar disposable thc

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

08/04/2024 11:37 Message non lu

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. Ajaib88

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 469 réponses

09/04/2024 14:11 Message non lu

Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! link sma777

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

13/04/2024 09:56 Message non lu

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Zoom555

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 677 réponses

15/04/2024 14:58 Message non lu

The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. hempgan

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 677 réponses

15/04/2024 15:33 Message non lu

Being a Novice, I will be once and for all checking out on the web regarding posts which can be regarding assist with myself. Many thanks. prop firm ea

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

17/04/2024 13:57 Message non lu

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. pamm account

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

17/04/2024 14:17 Message non lu

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! forex account management

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 469 réponses

18/04/2024 14:07 Message non lu

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. apollo tv app

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

18/04/2024 14:25 Message non lu

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Best hot water plumber in Carrara

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2985 réponses

22/04/2024 16:23 Message non lu

This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again. iptv pro

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 469 réponses

25/04/2024 14:33 Message non lu

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Skrota bilen Kungälv

Statistiques

• 17777 sujets créés
  • 81514 messages postés
  • 16 annonces
  • 5714 participants

Activité du forum

Il y a 4 utilisateurs sur le forum

et 3 visiteurs

Derniers membres

Événement à venir

Partenaires