179 vues

Sina Weibo has banned 145 internet celebrity accounts

Membre hors ligne

1 sujet 0 réponse

30/12/2021 09:08 Message non lu

China's Twitter-like Sina Weibo has banned 145 internet celebrity accounts for publishing information harmful for maintaining social order, including those that endanger national sovereignty and territorial integrity, instigate ethnic hatred and discrimination, insult and slander martyrs, and incite illegal gatherings.

It was not immediately clear how many of the 145 accounts were shut down for defending Wu. Several other celebrities, such as debater and media personality Ma Weiwei, also had their accounts suspended after they defended earlier allegations against Wu in 2016, and have since apologized for their actions, according to the Global Times.

The shutdown of Weibo accounts highlights how internet and social media platforms are required to strictly comply with content guidelines and censorship rules in China, where authorities dictate what can or cannot be published online.

The 145 banned accounts include an internet celebrity nicknamed "Yijinyexing Yan Gong Zi" who has been swirled in controversy for remarks on some hot topics, such as the sex scandal of Chinese-Canadian pop idol Kris Wu.

The shutdown of accounts also come at a time when the Chinese government has tightened its grip over the internet and technology sector.

Pop-ups should not carry news content that has been illegally compiled by commercial websites or self-media accounts that are not authorized to do so, the administration said, and news titles should not mislead the public by hyping up hot topics of the day or distorting facts in order to be more eye-catching. The media should not give too many details of bloody scenes at emergency events and disasters, it added.

Do you want to get a Sina Webo Account to pay close attention to celebrity, including Weibo Account of Miles Wei, Xu Kai, Xiao Zhan, Wan Peng, Chen Xiao and more? There is a chance for you to get Cheap Weibo Accounts at https://www.z2u.com/sina-weibo/accounts-5-12395 now, including Phone Verified Account PVA, Weibo Account without Phone Number, Bulk, business, Verified Weibo Company Account, weibo international account, and Sina Webo Account with followers!
22 participants

285 réponses

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2950 réponses

07/11/2022 13:43 Message non lu

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. uniswap

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

08/11/2022 13:11 Message non lu

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. mantrigame apk

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

10/11/2022 14:10 Message non lu

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. google doodle pacman

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2950 réponses

10/11/2022 14:39 Message non lu

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. möbel klebefolie

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

12/11/2022 14:25 Message non lu

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! GPL site

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

17/11/2022 11:55 Message non lu

Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! sv288

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2950 réponses

19/11/2022 13:17 Message non lu

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. 1gom link

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2950 réponses

19/11/2022 13:20 Message non lu

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. 1gom.net

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

20/11/2022 11:27 Message non lu

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! fb88 link

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 2950 réponses

20/11/2022 14:23 Message non lu

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... lds single

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 565 réponses

22/11/2022 11:17 Message non lu

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! หวยออนไลน์ lotto

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

24/11/2022 13:49 Message non lu

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. jeddah prayer times

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

27/11/2022 11:53 Message non lu

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. www.pastry-robot.ovh

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

28/11/2022 13:04 Message non lu

In addition to carpets, the market also sells a variety of Arabic dressing gowns, Arabic fabrics and home furnishings. carpet market dubai

Membre hors ligne

0 sujet 525 réponses

30/11/2022 13:34 Message non lu

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. miniplay.net

Statistiques

• 17057 sujets créés
  • 75089 messages postés
  • 16 annonces
  • 5504 participants

Activité du forum

Il y a 7 utilisateurs sur le forum

et 6 visiteurs

Derniers membres

Événement à venir

Partenaires